Harvey Nichols launches its first vegan menu, created using seasonal plant-based ingredients Ã¢â‚¬â€œ giving everyone a reason to try vegan this January.
The new vegan menu showcases an array of quality vegan-friendly ingredients and offers customers the choice between two delicious starters, two mains and two desserts.
At Harvey Nichols Knightsbridge in the Fifth Floor CafÃƒÂ©, guests can choose from dishes including a coconut and pumpkin soup to start, followed by a vegan take on the classic Fish’n’ Chips made with battered tofu-wrapped in seaweed, served with minted peas and tartar sauce.
For something sweet, choose from indulgent chocolate cremeux with blood orange sorbet and hazelnut praline or creamy coconut rice condÃƒÂ© with mango sorbet and coconut foam. To top it all off, Harvey Nichols offers a range of vegan wines that all pair beautifully with the menu.
Over at the OXO Tower Restaurant on London’s South Bank, guests will be able to enjoy three vegan courses for £35 or ordered separately from the a la carte menu.
Highlights from the menu include hash browns, spiced fig rolls, grilled soya bean curd with onion sauce to start, bulgur wheat and golden raisin-stuffed munchkin pumpkin, red and white cabbage with lemon and pine nut’mayonnaise’ for main and a warm caramel pear with chocolate sponge to finish.
The vegan menu will be available from the Fifth Floor CafÃƒÂ© at Knightsbridge and the OXO Tower Restaurant on London’s South Bank throughout January 2018. The vegan menu will also be on offer at Harvey Nichols hospitality sites is Manchester, Edinburgh, Leeds and Birmingham.
- · Offer valid throughout January 2018 at Knightsbridge, OXO Tower Restaurant, Manchester, Edinburgh, Leeds and Birmingham.
- · The vegan menu at Knightsbridge is priced at £23 for two courses or £27 for three courses
- · To book at Knightsbridge, please call 020 7235 5250, email: email@example.com or book online
- · The vegan menu at OXO Tower Restaurant is priced at £35 for three courses
- · To book at OXO Tower Restaurant please call 0207 803 3888, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or book online
- · Please see https://www.harveynichols.com/restaurant/ for other sites timings and prices