National Vegetarian Week (13-19 May 2019) will see vegetarians and meat-eaters alike come together to try some of the very best veggie food on offer.
1. Veggie Wok – Signature Creation with Udon, Chilli Mock Duck and Masala Chips
2. Coconut Tree – Vegetarian Nasi Lemak
3. Hakka – Kung Po Vegetarian Chicken
4. Xi Home – Veg Dumplings
5. Yakiya Grill Japan – Mushroom Poke Salad
6. Manila Kitchen – Bilo Bilo
7. Royal China One68 Dim Sum – Vegetarian Cheung Fun and Steamed Vegetarian Dumplings
8. Oishi Tasty Sushi – Vegetarian Set Vegetarian Tempura
9. Patiala Express – Veg Thali which includes any four vegetarian dishes with
complementary Rice/Roti plus Salad.
10. Janchi Korean Kitchen – Vegetarian Bibimbap mixed with Tofu
11. CafÃƒÂ© la Viet – Vegan Pho and Vegetarian Spring Rolls
12. Bamboo Hut – Vegetarian Chow Mein
Prices range from £4.15 to £9.80.
Veggie Wok will be providing a 10% discount on visitor’s total bill from Monday 13 until Thursday 16 May, 12:00-5:00pm.
Bang Bang Oriental is an eco-friendly venue bringing pan-Asian cuisine and cultural entertainment to London.
The food hall celebrates Asia’s vibrant culture with 24 individual kiosks offering an eclectic mix of Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Indian, Vietnamese, Taiwanese, Malaysian Thai, Hong Kong, and Filipino cuisine, as well as a bar for refreshments and alcoholic beverages.
The venue is open Monday to Thursday from Noon until 10pm, Friday and Saturday from 11.30am until 10.30pm and Sunday from 11.30am until 9.30pm. Three hours of free parking is available.
Bang Bang Oriental Foodhall, 399 Edgware Road, NW9 0FH