From the team behind the world-famous Ideal HomeShow, comes Eat & Drink Festival a live show showcasing the best the country has to offer in the world of food and drink.
With a selection of celebrated street vendors and small, trend-setting producers, alongside some of the world’s newest and favourite drink brands and craft beers, the new addition is set to provide plenty of great flavours for visitors this year.
Eat & Drink Festival’s move in with the Ideal HomeShow will feature a selection of the country’s top artisan producers and world-class chefs and mixologists Ã¢â‚¬â€œ and opportunities to learn new skills and tips for the kitchen.
· Top chefs, foodie favourites and experts will be on hand to educate and inform on The Foodie Lab
· Indulge in a selection of the world’s finest flavours, crafted by the country’s most celebrated street food visionaries at The Great Eat
· Choose from a specially created menu made up of favourites from renowned street vendors, delivered to you at The Chef’s Table
· A diverse selection of the highest quality produce will be available for sampling and shopping at the Artisan Producers Market, featuring the freshest handmade products
· Brush up on your kitchen skills with a selection of live demonstrations from top cookery schools at the Cook’s Academy. Learn all the tricks of the trade from how to season your food for the best flavour, or even tips for filleting with precision or tackling some of the trickiest kitchen techniques
· Finally, The Drinks Station will be the home of creative cocktails, distinctive wines and beers, spirits and the priceless insight of top mixologists and bar managers. You’ll even be able to sample some of their creations and learn to pair drinks with food
This feast of interactive features will be open from the 24th March Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 9th April for you to find your favourite flavours, feed your passion and treat yourself in a foodie paradise.
This Spring, get access to 2 shows for the price of 1. Eat, drink and shop your way around the Eat & Drink Festival, before stepping over into the Ideal Home Show for home and interiors inspiration galore.
When: 24th March Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 9th April 2017
Where: Olympia, London (co-locating with the Ideal Home Show)
To book in advance, and save money, visit:
Weekday Adult advance
Weekday Adult on the door
Weekday Concession (Over 60’s) advance
Weekday Concession (over 60’s) on the door
Weekend Adult advance
Weekend Adult on the door
Weekend Concession (Over 60’s) advance
Weekend Concession (Over 60’s) on the door
Children (Under 15) go free when accompanied by an adult
Thursday Late Night (5pm-9pm)
10am-5pm On Final Day (9th April)