From casual neighbourhood spot to culinary landmark, emphasising flavour, texture and temperature.
Now entering its fifth year, Twist Kitchen by Naples-born Chef, Eduardo Tuccillo and Restaurant Manager, Giulia Isola has come a long way from its origins as a rustic Spanish-Italian neighbourhood place on Crawford, Marylebone.
Now with two AA Rosettes to his name Eduardo has progressed his menus from straightforward Mediterranean tapas into something of a culinary trip; a complete expression of his global adventures.
From North to South America, across Asia and South Africa, Eduardo draws inspiration from the tastes that stay with him long after his journey is ended.
The resulting tapas style plates are careful constructions of both authentic and contemporary Mediterranean dishes combined with Peruvian, Japanese or Asian ingredients.
Eduardo’s Twist’s newly launched spring menu includes:
· Japanese scallops, Mazara red prawns, cucumber & liquorice
· Mangalitza pork belly, carrots, apple, burnt onion
· Fried courgette flowers filled with ricotta, mint, Amalfi lemon & honey
· Josper-Bone aged 35 days with house served with homemade sauces: Bourbon peppercorn, Shitake mushroom, Moutarde de Meaux Pommery
· Pineapple, crÃƒÂ¨me patisserie, chocolate soil, sorrel, apple
42 Crawford Street, Marylebone, W1H 1JW
Phone: 020 7723 3377
Monday to Saturday: 12:00 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 15:00 — 18:00 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 23:30