Jamie Oliver, Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, Rachel Allen, Eric Lanlard, Gary Rhodes and Michel Roux Jr will all be appearing at this year’s Taste of Christmas festival which runs from Friday, 2nd December to Sunday, 4th December at ExCeL.
Taste of Christmas is offering Foodepedia readers the chance to apply for tickets at a reduced rate, saving £20 on a pair of tickets (paying £24 for two tickets instead of £44). This special offer ends at midnight on Monday, 31st October – so hit the link below now!
What you can expect: a day of adventurous festive eating, shopping, and entertainment:
- head to the AEG Taste Theatre to see the chefs in action and hear about their Christmas culinary secrets;
- give your tastebuds a treat and try what some of the capital’s top restaurants will be serving from their seasonal menus;
- get inspiration for your own Christmas menu;
- between bites, browse for that ideal gift, essential ingredient or winter warmer at the boutique market and stock up on new and favourite festive treats;
- after a full day’s shopping, settle down to a fine wine tasting or learn about the best cheese and chocolate for your Christmas table or a cosy night in;
- if you’re feeling hands-on, join an interactive cookery class – it’s sure to fire up your imagination and help you hone that holiday feast.
Taste of Christmas is the only place to see Jamie live this festive season – he is opening the show on the Friday with Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall in a culinary double act (tickets for this extravaganza are limited).
Ticket offer: To save £20 on a pair of tickets (buying two standard tickets for just £24, saving £20 on the door price; booking and transaction fees apply*) click on the link below or ring the number, quoting the code FOODEPEDIA:
Foodepedia Taste of Christmas ticket offer (quote the code FOODEPEDIA)
or call 0871 230 7132* (quote the code FOODEPEDIA)
*Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras. Ticket offer based on the door price. Tickets are strictly limited. Booking and transaction fees apply.