Village East’s creative cocktail is the perfect start to a hectic day dashing through the snow (or not) to gather elusive gifts that are conveniently stocked exclusively at stores scattered all over town. Better make it a strong one… Merry Christmas.
- 50ml Stolichnaya vodka or Sipsmith Gin
- 10ml lemon juice
- 10ml Worcester sauce
- 2ml Tabasco sauce
- pinch black (volcanic) salt
- pinch freshly-ground black pepper
- 100ml fresh beetroot juice
- Put all ingredients into a shaker with ice cubes and shake to combine well.
- Strain into a chilled highball glass.
- Glug, and get going.