Cooking Time: 8 minutes
• 90g Country Life Lighter Spreadable
• a small bunch of tarragon, chopped
• zest and juice of half a lemon
• 2 large trout fillets
1. Mix together the Country Life Lighter Spreadable, tarragon, lemon zest and juice. Chill for 20 minutes.
2. Heat the grill to medium.
3. Place the trout fillets flat on a lightly greased baking sheet.
4. Place the fish under the grill and cook for 4 minutes. Add a knob of the flavoured butter mixture to each fillet and cook for a further 2 minutes until the butter has nearly all melted and the fish is tender. Serve with a selection of vegetables.
Tip: Make additional flavoured butter mixture and keep in the fridge and use on salmon, steak or on a baked potatoes.