GÃƒÂ¼’s take on the classic martini introduces a good hit of cocoa alongside the hard liquor. Indulgent in every sense of the word..
- 2 squares of chocolate or 4 chocolate buttons
- Plenty of ice cubes
- 160ml crÃƒÂ¨me de cacao
- 160ml vodka
- If you are using squares of chocolate rather than chocolate buttons, grate the chocolate onto a plate and place in the fridge.
- Crush some ice and tip into a large jug or cocktail shaker. Pour the creme de cacao and vodka over the ice, cover the container with a tea towel or lid, and shake well – unless your preference is for a stirred martini.
- Pour the cocktail mixture, leaving the ice behind, into 4 martini glasses, and sprinkle with the grated chocolate or drop in a chocolate button.
- Serve immediately. Drink and repeat!