No longer the preserve of tipsy Aunties, sherry has new swagger in these Christmas-sy cocktail ideas from Harveys.
Makes 1 litre
- 200ml Harveys Bristol Cream
- 500ml pressed apple juice
- 6 cloves
- 50g vanilla sugar
- Slowly warm the sherry with the pressed apple juice, cloves and vanilla sugar in a pan for 10-15 minutes to release the incredible flavours.
- Strain the liquid into a warmed 2 pint/ 1 litre punch bowl.
- Garnish with apple slices and serve in glass mugs decorated with star anise.
- 50ml Harveys Bristol Cream
- 50ml pressed apple juice
- Ginger ale
- Cinnamon stick
- Mint sprigs and apple slices, to garnish
- Fill a highball glass with crushed ice.
- Pour over the sherry and apple juice.
- Top up with a dash of ginger ale.
- Stirl with a cinnamon stick and leave in the glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and apple slices.
Harveys Bristol Cream is widely available across the UK, RRP £9.22 for 75cl