- 1 pack Rustic Indian Jeera Cook-In Sauce
- 100g young leaf spinach
- 500-600g chicken with or without bone
- To a heavy-based pan add the Jeera Cook-In Sauce.
- Add chicken and spinach.
- Simmer until chicken is cooked, normally around 30-40 mins.
- Enjoy with Basmati Rice, couscous or chapatti.
Tip: Also use as a sandwich filling or serve on tortilla wraps with salad.
- 1 pack any Rustic Indian Jeera Cook-In Sauce
- 500-600g lamb, cut into medium size cubes
- In a large bowl marinate the lamb cubes in half the Jeera sauce for 10 mins.
- Add the marinade to a large pan alongside the remainder of the Jeera sauce.
- Simmer until lamb is cooked.
- Enjoy with Basmati rice, couscous, naan or chapatti.
For more information on Rustic Indian’s range of cook-in sauces, visit www.rusticindian.com