Maille’s Sundried Tomato and Espelette Chilli Mustard is just one of the incredible range of mustards available from La Maison Maille, 2 Piccadilly Arcade, London and from maille.co.uk priced at £4.95 for 100ml jar.
Read more about La Maison Maille in Piccadilly.
- 600g Fresh Tuna Steak
- 4 small courgettes
- 2 tablespoons of Maille Sundried Tomato and Espelette Pepper Mustard
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of one lemon
- In a bowl, make a marinade by mixing together the mustard, olive oil and lemon juice. Add seasoning.
- Slice the tuna into 3cm pieces and dice the courgettes into 2cm pieces
- Add the tuna and courgettes to the bowl, mix well and allow to marinade for one hour
- Thread the tuna and courgette pieces onto skewers, alternating between each. Keep the leftover marinade to one side
- Place the skewers on a barbecue or grill and cook for 8 minutes, turning frequently and coating them with the remaining marinade
- Serve with a green salad and slices of grilled aubergine