Weaving in and out of the suits that inhabit Chancery Lane is good exercise for anyone wanting to perfect their reflexes. Dodge the corporate lawyer, side-step the overpaid PA and somersault over the la-di-das who seemingly do nothing in the big glass-fronted professional officey buildings. Sooner or later you arrive at Kimchee.
Fancy something a little different this Shrove Tuesday? Try these spelt flour pancakes from Waitrose.
- Creamy leek & mushroom pancakes
- Parma Ham Breakfast Pancakes
- Parma Ham Pancakes
- Choccy Philadelphia Strawberry Pancakes
- Philadelphia Fruity Pancakes
- Banana-filled Pancakes with Lyle's Syrup Drizzle
- Asparagus, red onion and Davistow glazed omelette
- Pan Seared Valentine’s Steak with a Vanilla Peppercorn Sauce