A simple, tasty and fairly priced Brunch menu five minutes away from Park Lane. Tom heads to Sixtyone Restaurant on a Sunday afternoon.
No need to avoid the delicious taste of fresh, homemade pasta with this recipe for gluten free sweet potato ravioli. Filled with sweet potato and goat’s cheese, these parcels make an authentic Italian dinner that everyone will enjoy. What’s more, the goat’s cheese can also be left out for a dairy free dish.
- Salmon en-croute with clotted cream and lemon
- Herby rack of lamb with spring blackberry salad
- Scandi inspiration recipes from Trine Hahnemann
- Bruno Loubet’s Mackerel Fillets with Maille Mustard and Parsley Crust
- Thai Green Prawn Curry
- Thai Pork and Noodle salad
- Bruno Loubet’s Fennel Tart with Maille Aubergine and Rosemary Mustard
- Comté scones with fig & vanilla jam