There are cocktails and then there are cocktails. The former are vast ice-filled tumblers, with a cheap spirit and a flat mixer, shaken to within an inch of their life. The latter are well crafted drinks, created by people who understand balance, taste and the use of subtle flavours.
Loin of pork is wonderfully tasty and really zings in this timesaving recipe with the addition of roasted sweet root vegetables. Crunchy crackling and succulent pork are further enhanced with deep and rich onion gravy made with a Knorr Onion Gravy Pot. Serve with green leafy cabbage and enjoy.
- Parmigiano Reggiano and Butternut Squash Soup
- Yang Sing’s Poached Pork 'Jioazi' Dumplings
- Sweet Potato, Beetroot and Fennel Salad
- Parmigiano Reggiano and Seafood Linguini
- Cheese and onion bread, made with Swedish Västerbottensost
- Enoki and Soft Shell Crab Roll
- Chocolate recipes to make you go cake
- Panang Chicken Skewers