Amy finds her irrational fear of pickles cured when she eats at this new chicken shack serving an old favourite with freshness.
Loin of pork is wonderfully tasty and really zings in this timesaving recipe with the addition of roasted sweet root vegetables. Crunchy crackling and succulent pork are further enhanced with deep and rich onion gravy made with a Knorr Onion Gravy Pot. Serve with green leafy cabbage and enjoy.
- Parmigiano Reggiano and Butternut Squash Soup
- Yang Sing’s Poached Pork 'Jioazi' Dumplings
- Sweet Potato, Beetroot and Fennel Salad
- Parmigiano Reggiano and Seafood Linguini
- Cheese and onion bread, made with Swedish Västerbottensost
- Enoki and Soft Shell Crab Roll
- Chocolate recipes to make you go cake
- Panang Chicken Skewers