Middle Eastern food has never been middle of the road. Nick find that you can always count on Comptoir Libanais to deliver vibrant value.
Coffee cocktails went down a storm at the Tia Maria + Coffee Project at this year’s London Cocktail Week, with around a thousand coffee cocktails sold each day.
- TOZI’s Buffalo Ricotta Ravioli with Black Truffle
- Sweet Gem and Cod braised with peas
- Prawn Saganaki recipe
- Sticky Toffee & Banana Cake
- Clare Smyth’s Signature Dish
- Chickpea and coriander cakes with tomato sauce and aubergine caviar
- Borderfields British Garden Recipes by Kenny Atkinson
- A traditional duck dish, created by Michelin star chef Glynn Purnell.