They do breakfast, brunch and dinner here and I like that. A working restaurant for people on the move and ideal if you’re coming to see a film, as you won’t miss the start and you can have something to eat after. Yes I cannot resist the easy ending, as casual affordable eating, it’s right up my street.
Despite the fiery sweetness of the Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce this dish is remarkably cooling and summery. Make a load in advance and hand around with bottles of cold beer and glasses of white wine.
- D&D London hosts The Great British Cook Off with Action Against Hunger
- Curried Chick Peas with Onions
- Garlic and chilli Prawns with Pink Lady apple, avocado and lime salsa
- A Swedish summer to remember
- Pulled Chicken Green Curry Sliders
- Serving up Wimbledon ice cream recipes
- Spiced Chickpeas
- Great BBQ recipes from Andy Bates and QSM